Monday 11 April 2011

Introducing... The Lili Gorgeous!

Here we go!
Here's a pilot design for a 'Princess Collection' I'm working on.

I originally designed this piece for my beautiful sister but decided I loved it so much I wanted to share it with you!

Ok, so the design consists of a hot pink enamel base colour (painted onto a French Smile Line nail tip) which was then glazed with a clear enamel.

I then added the 3D mini flowers and brightened them up, then added the 3D butterflies (so cute!)

To finish the design I glazed over the nail with a glittery enamel and allowed to dry for ages!

These nails would be perfect for a pretty, glamorous girl, who loves pink! The flowers and butterflies are not too 3D, so the overall look can be glam but not too OTT.

Let me know what you think in the comment box below :)

If the design catches on it might just become a collection piece!

Rainbowfish xx

P.s. Not the greatest photos, I know, but the best you can do with a phone like mine! Hahahaha...



No comments:

Post a Comment